Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional. Nothing contained in my blogposts should be considered medical advice. Please do your own research about everything you read and consult with the professionals who oversee your health about your concerns or questions.
I’m a mom of five, book author, lover of plants, and a yogini. In December of 2007, I started this blog as an outlet for my passionate drive to share what I learned and loved about birth. I also write here about mothering, spirituality, natural health, homeschooling, managing mental illness, and whatever else I feel impressed to write about.
Training and Education
- 2003, BA English, Brigham Young University
- 2009, DONA Doula Training, Mary Langlois (trainer)
- 2011, Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP), Karen Strange (trainer)
- 2015, Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator, Felice Austin (trainer)
- 2015, 200-hour Kundalini Yoga Instructor training, Yoga Phoenix, Jaap Kaur (trainer)
If you have a question or just want to connect, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also post questions, see links to more articles and research, and interact with me and a large group of birth-loving women on my Birth Faith Facebook page. I’m so glad you found your way here!
Thanks for reading!